Friday, 31 August 2012

Summary of progress in August 2012

I was fortunate enough to be able to take August off this year, but a fair amount of this time was spent away on holiday. Still, I managed to get a lot of research done and cleared the clutter out of the attic ready to begin construction.

I'll try to add a picture of the attic.

I also bought a Leo Bodnar BU0836X interface card and some switches, and built a test panel to control lighting. This worked great and the feeling of actually throwing a switch rather than clicking a button is fantastic. I'll add a section to the site on how I did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment